Toll FREE : 1800-200-6000
sound system design
The sound systems are the most essential part of an auditorium. With the skyrocketing advancement in technology, the fixing and operation of sound systems have become more professional and specific. These settings are shown in the layout so that the engineers and operators can handle them with ease and prior knowledge. The sound system design layout is the most important drawing for operators as they have to know that which speaker is fixed at which point in which socket. Their digital operation and individual operation are equally important. All of these systems are installed by Auditorium Consultants prolific artists and engineers. The draft of the systems is also penned down under their own supervision, detailing every aspect and each little point relating to the auditorium sound system design.
The main components mentioned in the drawings are:
1. Digital Sound System
2. Delay speakers for complete uniformity.
3. Individual control from a separate channel.
4. Digital signal processor for better performance through EQ, Limit, Delay, Gain etc..
5. 32 Channel Sound Analog Mixer Console with digital live recording on PEN DRIVE
6. Microphone’s stands for wired & wireless microphones
7. Wall & stage boxes for microphones inputs
8. Presets for different applications Like Speech, Live band performance, etc.